Tuesday, July 12, 2016

My take on Mojo Monday #456

Mojo-Monday-456---Barb-Derksen

Howdy and hope you’re enjoying summer!  I’ve got my sister Nina visiting and we are whipping up a couple of challenge cards while we get the chance and in between some serious snacking and just catching up.

This card is my take on Mojo Monday #456 Challenge – going off the following sketch:

I used a nice slice of Crate Paper for the base, layering it up with a few circle cuts. The top circle is a brown/green shade cardstock which I embossed in leaves using Close to my Heart Romantic Backgrounds with a copper embossing powder. I punched a few dots out fo paper and used the same embossing on them to coordinate.  Lastly I created a tag and stamped it with a My Favorite Things sentiment. 

Stay tuned as I’m hoping to post a few more cards in the coming days!

2 comments:

  1. Love the card.Where have you been hiding?
    Blessings Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Barb, the center embossed leaves are stunning and I love how you added the shimmer to them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts