Wednesday, March 09, 2016

CAS on Sunday #78

CAS-on-Sunday-#78-Barb-Derksen

Here’s my card for:

CAS Sunday #78 sketch

I hear tell that “angled” cards are kinda in vogue at the moment though this is my first coming across it.  I just acquired the birdcage cut from the Silhouette Store and was eager to try it. 

I cut and gold embossed my birdcage.  I used the Gardenia Small die cut from Lynn Designs and put that together (my first attempt even!)  I used a scrap of paper from Craft Smith for the inside of the angle.  Next, I embossed the white panels using a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  After all this it was simple pimple to put it all together.

Looking forward to visiting your blogs and see what you created with this simple sketch!  Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch with this lovely card. Glad you joined us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous, Barbara. I love the birdcage and the background. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts