Thursday, May 29, 2014

Paper Take Challenge - “Free For All” Card

Since I’m feeling creative and have the opportunity to fit in a card again I decided to whip up a challenge card as I needed to make one for a friend.  I based it on -

Paper Take Challenge - “Free For All” - (I could choose to do any sketch I wanted) so I chose to base mine off

SKETCH #72 (this card by Lisa)

Here’s my take:

Paper-Take-Weekly-1---May-27_Barb-Derksen

Supplies:

MME - Blush 6 x 6, MME - Follow Your Heart by Rhonna Farrer,

Paper-Take-Weekly-2---May-27_Barb-Derksen

Paper-Take-Weekly-3---May-27_Barb-Derksen

I used lace stick on ribbon, sheer ribbon, flowers, a button, gems and lots of diamond glaze and wink of stella. 

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. she is going to love the card ...beautiful ...so glad you got some time to do a challenge. Have a great day .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Barb, I love the bold colours and delightful designer paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon Barb:)
    I LOVE your pretty flowery card! She will be so encouraged by it.:)

    Love,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts