Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mojo 233

I thought I’d better get a post happening here, so way far behind.  Life is very very good and I’m busy from day till night, very creative times.  Spring is coming to our little corner of the world, the ice finally melted off the lake.  Well, today does not look spring like, we are calling for slushy snow/rain. 

I took a few moment to create a card today! 

Mojo 233

This is my quick 10 minute card:

Mojo-233-_Barb-Derksen

 

Designer Papers:

Vagabond P190 Traveller by KaiserCraft

Terra Cotta 18422 by Chloe Marie Collection

Stamp - hmmm good question

I tatted the flower pink embellishment

 

I’m on the run once again but will post as able.  Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!

    So glad to hear everything is going well and sure have missed your post but always checking in :)

    Hope you have a fabulous week!

    lots of love and a bug huge hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out very sweet. very pretty colors.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweety, your blog is great and im following, hope you follow me back on trendberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts