Saturday, September 14, 2019


Wow, has it really been 6 months since my last post?  My last challenge?   Yikes!

I confess I’ve ducked out of social media, pretty much, for quite a while.  Living a quiet life and taking loads of personal time.  Life is good, in general (Thank God - literally). Grabbing every chance to savour time with those I love in my life and doing things that make me happy.  There is value in slowing down and reassessing, pondering and choosing.  Glad to be back creating though and eyeing a few more new challenges too.  

I thought this simple CAS(E) this Sketch #339 appealed: 




I have been drawn to fall-ish colors and ideas now the weather is cooling so I brought together some fab designer paper along with some autumn elements and twinkles of glam and tossed in some texture as well. 


Sorry to say I don’t know who put out this gorgeous designer paper, but the stamps are Stampin’ Up, the jewels were salvaged from a makeup product I buy - they are encased in a cylinder of my eyebrow pencil!  The leaf purchased at a dollar store, a gift from a dear friend.  I ran some bronze soft metal sheeting through a WeR embossing folder.  

Thanks for stopping in if you took the time today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts