Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Throw Kindness Card

AFC80-1-Barb-Derksen

Back home after a lovely week visiting my sister Nina and then over to the coast to stay with my Mother in Law for another week.  Feels I’ve been on the hoof so much lately that my home is a resort haha!  (specially with all my craft supplies calling out to me… so should I say that my home is a “retreat getaway” LOL)  So happy for technology so I can create challenges both with Nina and my Sister in Law Judy too.  I poked through challenges and saw this challenge for Always Fun Challenges #80 and Nina and I agreed the monochromatic theme for this one appealed. 

I bought some square cardstock and envelopes while away so I decided to go with square (I rarely do square) I used up a square of sparkly paper which was in my “big scraps” bin.  Love using scraps up.  I added on this sentiment by Carta Bella, added a double bow in black and white and finished off with sparkly (confetti like) sequins.  So simple, so fun.

More cards getting posted in the coming days, mark my words.  Thanks for stopping in today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts