Monday, September 24, 2018

Honey Bee Simon Says Stamptember challenge:

Simon Honey Bee Barb Derksen

I had a lovely creave session with Nina this weekend, ONLY card I managed this weekend, no regrets as I got a day away with my handsome Mr.  Nina pointed me to this challenge for STAMPtember at Simon Says Stamp


and as I have some lovely Honey Bee stamps I managed to whip up a card (pictured above the STAMPtember ad)   I Stamped the Thank You on thick bright white cardstock then die cut it with a Simon Says rectangular stitched diecut.  I stamped the Honey Bee  “I CAN’T” and “ENOUGH”  and pretty butterfly.  I used Tim Holtz  distress inks (birthday gift from my sweet Sis) in dusty concord and victorian velvet on all things stamped.  I used a diecut for the sentiment tabs and fussy cut the butterfly.  I added some Gelly Roll on the butterfly for a bit of soft glitz.  I mounted everything on the card, adding a Studio Katia gem for the butterfly’s head and sprinkling a few sequins around the rest of the card to draw your eye around. 

Simon Honey Bee 2

I love how this butterfly looks as if it hovering on my card, ready to take flight. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts