Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Masculine Birthday – Kraft with Gold!

PP-391-Barb-Derksen

My take on:


Paper Players #391 Tick Tac Toe Challenge

So I hope it’s completely obvious I’m choosing birthday for my “tic”, die-cut for my “tac” and my “toe” could be either of twine or masculine you take your pick! 

I made myself dive into some paper slices which have been staring at me ever since my friend Terri gifted them to me.  I have several girlfriends in my life who, if we get a “book” of special designer paper, we give each other free choice of pecking through said book and taking what you might like.  Most books come with duplicates and its so cool to see how we each use different patterns and slices in unique ways!  I say DP shared is a double blessing indeed! 

I die-cut this kraft and gold accented DP – which I believe was from a DCWV pack which was meant to be for making banners.  I used a rectangular die cut, then I trimmed the middle bit out in a triangle.  I did some layering up of various pieces (I find you can never go wrong with stacking things and adding layers and foam tape does miracles at creating height and interest.  I used a Jillibean (Hampton Art) stamp for the sentiment.  I added some twine twisted with some sparkly gold thread for a topper.

pink lady

First Pink Lady Blossoms 2018

Thank you for spending a few moments of your busy day here at my blog! 

1 comment:

  1. Barbara... love your masculine pennant... very creative... and the gold is such a great combination with the gold! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts