Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Happy Birthday “Dude” card

JAI-397-Barb-Derksen

Another masculine card in the basket, always good to have one for back up. 

I’m creating this card for this week’s Just Add Ink challenge #397

I decided to use a Happy Birthday sentiment for my “H”  I layered up heavily on this one with lots of different elements.  Black cardstock for the base with a topper of a Simon Says stitched die rectangle of My Mind’s Eye ‘Lost and Found’ DP.  I stamped a sentiment from Jillibean and die cut it in a square shape and added a black cardbase backing, trimmed and then a really glossy rich red thick cardstock beneath that.  I stuck the little Dude puffy sticker on from We R Memory Makers.  I added some black twine and then some dots I made myself from melted down pony beads (THAT was a fun project!) 

I hope you are enjoying the day and I thank you for stopping by.  Is there an element that YOU have made by hand? 

3 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous guy card Barbara! Love the clean design and layers of texture and the fun “dude peeking out from amongst the twine is very cool. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, love it - a perfect man card. Love your big shiny dots and the rustic sentiment panel. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous masculine card Barb, the papers and colours are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts