Sunday, April 24, 2016

CAS on Sunday, my take on #81 tic-tac-toe

CAS-on-Sunday-#81-1-Barb-Derksen

This is my take on CAS on Sunday #81 – Tic Tac Toe challenge:

As you may gather, I chose to go with the middle horizontal line!  I stamped the Close to my Heart sentiment directly onto a silver foil cardstock (recollections) – using Stayz-on ink.  I used a glitter chevron patterned paper for the backdrop and added just a few sequins for fun. 

CAS-on-Sunday-#81-2-Barb-Derksen

It is really difficult to take photos of shiny and glittery papers – they usually turn out with me and my camera reflected – adding in unasked for shapes and colors.  You kind of have to sneak up on a shiny card, stalk it and catch it when the light is just right. 

Speaking of taking pictures, here are a few taking in the last month which have inspired me:

Fancy-Pics-April-2016-9

My little Grand-dawg Fancy – at the dog beach one recent Saturday when Melanie came to hang out with me.

Fancy-Pics-April-2016-12

“G’maw – don’t watch me eat my cones, its embarassing!”

Fancy-Pics-April-2016-13

“And they’re really not so fun to eat…”

Fancy-Pics-April-2016-2

Cones are much more approachable than Mr and Mrs Duck…

1 comment:

  1. Love your creation Barbara,have you been out of the country?Ha!Ha!
    Miss you
    Blessings Jocelan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts