Monday, February 09, 2015

365 Photo of the Day


Snugly tucked into the back
     I long to press my nose to glass
As I watch my world go zooming past
     And remember childhood rides.

I've always wondered what it would be like
     To live inside each house I see
How would that be?
     Even in a moments glance
I've chosen several things I'd like
     For I know that I'd be fine
Wherever I may find me tomorrow. 
     
When we were kids
     We moved a lot
And learned to make quick shallow roots
     Which pluck'd up easy for fast re-planting
We grew up to adapt, think on our feet
     On whichever street
          We found beneath our feet.

Staring out
     From my window portal
I'm so content
      To be driving home
Sweet "for a long time" home.



1 comment:

  1. The window view is fabulous, I love your daily photo.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts