Thursday, February 12, 2015

365 Photo of the Day

Mushrooms-1

Mini Mighty Mushrooms. 

Its only February.  Not even the middle yet.  I could hardly believe my eyes.  Spring is Sprung here in the South Okanagan I’d say. 

Cinnamon-Bun-Mountain

I celebrated with this Cinnamon Bun Mountain dessert. 

Pull a nice soft made-the-same-day Cinnamon Bun apart and place it in the dish.  Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Sprinkle with toasted pecans, toasted coconut, a drizzle of caramel sauce, a ffffssshhht of whip cream and then a square of Lindt.

Can you imagine what my celebrate its summer dessert will look like?

1 comment:

  1. Barb, I know what you mean about it only being February! Our maple trees are budding already!!
    Your dessert looks sooo YUMMY!! I Love cinnamon buns! I think your dessert is over the top!!!:)

    Love,Valinda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts