Monday, February 02, 2015

365 Photo and Mojo Monday Card

Sew_Barb-Derksen

Sew close up.  Sew tangled, this thread. 

I’ve stabbed myself with a needle on my machine a time or two.

I love zooming in so close that I imagine how scary this scene might be to me if I were 1/2 inch high.  Those sharp surging teeth, the arm that could come squishing down on me if I were to get under it.  That sharp sharp needle.  Oh my!

Today was toss and purge at my house.  Yes, some of them closets and cupboards got a good going over. I don’t know exactly what Mr Groundhog may have said but the spring cleaning bug bit me over here haha! 

Still, with all that I managed to squeak in one challenge card for the day – Mojo Monday 383 

This is my version:

Mojo-383-1_Barb-Derksen

As I’m posting this I’m thinking I might have set the 40 at a bit of an angle, would have added more interest.  However, I’m pretty happy with the result.

Mojo-383-2_Barb-Derksen

Supplies:

Designer Paper – “Somewhere in Time” – Bo Bunny

Stamp – My Favorite Things

I designed and cut the “40” out of cardstock and glitter paper and then popped it up with foam tape. 

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Great card Aunty barb! I have yet to get my mojo done but it will happen. I like that barbed wire embossing. Hope you have a wonderful week. Lots of love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card and a fantastic photo of your tangled thread! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Barb:)
    What a COOL card! I too....love your embossing! :) Hehe..1/2 inch high. It's a wonder you even get near your sewing machine. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Barb, I love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts