Monday, February 23, 2015

365 Photo of the Day (for Feb 22)


Better late than never, it's said. I wasn't feeling so hot yesterday, spent most of the day in bed other than a drive over to Keremeos in the morning. I tried to fumble my phone out for this photo on the way home but only got this snippet so I'll have to explain what I wanted to show you. 

The black line in the foreground, behind the fence, is a whole lot of tires that this farm uses as fencing for their cattle. There must be several hundred tires used - so clever and at least they don't get tossed in a landfill. I wonder though if they get really hot in our sizzling summers, being black. Also, could they trap mosquito larvae in the spring and foster mosqitoe borne diseases?  Well, that's just me thinking out loud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts