Saturday, October 27, 2018

Spooky Creepy Card

CTS-295---Barb-Derksen

I admit I don’t usually get Halloween cards made but I found myself with the time, supplies and inclination (and a family to gift it to) so, this week when I saw the CAS(E) this sketch #295 Challenge I decided I’d take the plunge.  I flipped the sketch upside down for my project.  I stamped the sentiment onto black cardstock and embossed with Stampendous Stamp-N Stuff Detail White embossing powder.  I stamped the beakers and bottles and potions stamp from Recollections (Michaels) Halloween collection.  I used Versafine Black and then embossed with clear. I colored the “potions” in using Tombow markers.  For a final touch I added “cobwebs” of white sewing cotton. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts