Sunday, October 28, 2018

So Worth Celebrating card

FMS 360 Barb-Derksen

Wow, this card turned out to be quite a bit more of a bite than I thought it would be – sometimes thats the way it goes, right?  The Freshly Made Sketches #360 It was worth the effort, I believe.  My first choices were the this sentiment (can’t find credit for in my phone notes, darn it) and this pretty floral Photoplay.  I backed it with a neutral for the oval, then created my own scallop behind on white cardstock using simple scallop scissors.  I adhered this on top of this woodgrain DP by Bo Bunny Back to Basics.  I added another backdrop of black cardstock.  In the end I also hand cut many leaves from scraps of DP and grey cardstock and layered them every which way, bumping some up with foam tape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts