Wednesday, November 12, 2008


Lovely Loaf... not my own

What a great looking loaf - but I can't take credit for this one. This loaf Eileen's first attempt with the basic recipe for Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a day. I tell you, I believe this recipe is almost NO FAIL! Eileen is experimenting with freezing her dough now too - you can visit her by clicking HERE to keep updated on how this goes.

I had the opportunity to show this technique to a young lady the other night - she's never made bread in her life. I'm so excited to see how she does. She and her husband were here for dinner and enjoyed the bread sticks I had made. (sorry, no picture, they got eaten too fast!) I used the recipe for the peasant bread for them - everyone agreed they were delish!

To find out more about this amazing recipe - and to enter a contest for the full cookbook...




Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day Cookbook
a GREAT Christmas present idea!

You can WIN THIS - just visit the OFFICIAL website by clicking HERE and leave a comment for Jeff and Zoe, with your own personal "bread" experience. They will choose two names at random to win! Besides this, they have a FABULOUS recipe for BAGELS using the Master Recipe ... need I say more?




Good Friends!
credits: KimB's Lloryn Kit (slightly recolored)

I just wanted to share a layout I made of Betty's beautiful daughter. I saw this photo on her BLOG and could not resist making it into a full layout. Doesn't she have the most incredible eyes?

Betty always has such interesting blog posts - she's in Paraguay and has educated me on her corner of the world. Just click HERE to visit her today!


4 comments:

  1. Yes, she does! The layout is beautiful, too.

    I am eventually going to try this bread. Maybe when my schedule slows down a little. I am not sure when that will be.

    BTW, I did get your email. Thank you! I will get back to you soon on that!

    Enjoy the rest of your day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the "shout out" Barb! Your payment is in the mail... :) hahaha (I crack myself up)
    But really, there is something in the mail for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and the bread looks delicious! I don´t bake bread, because if I would I would be even heavier than I am already. I can´t resist home made bread!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK that's it!! I'm sending you the bill for the *DIET CLINIC* I will have to go visit - BWAHAHAHA, Shee's gf- I get to munching after reading your blog- BAKES, CAKES, CARAMEL! ARRGHH, now look, my mouth is watering! lol
    WOWZA's - I really have to give that bread a go! It honestly looks DIVINE and like granny used to make KWIM? Wayne is a bread HOG! and will eat it all day- I just look at it and put on 3 kg! lol
    LOVE that LO you did for Betty- I've just gone to say a HI and wow- she has got some things on there that brought back so many memories ( and taste bud rewakenings! lol) from our stay in Argentina! Thanks for the link!
    Ok- I got to get my ass moving as I have some ADMIN stuffies to catch up on - yeah the boring stuff that I put off until I can't anymore- hahahaha
    Sending hugs and loves
    ME

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts