Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Couronne - My Way!
(click to view bigger!)

I can't get out of the kitchen.

Ever since I found out about the Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes A Day recipe - I'm hopelessly hooked. What used to hold me back was the thought of the time, the kneading etc. With this AMAZING technique there's nothing to hold me back from experimenting every which way. And I am.

I was so inspired by the basic recipe that I jumped to buy the book - and you can too! Its an INVESTMENT in yourself. What a concept, what a great addition to your own cookbook shelf! I'm thinking Christmas Gifts?


Order YOURS today - just visit the official 5 Min website and you will find all the links, and even new ideas too. Just click HERE to be transported.

You can also search YouTube for Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a day for a video clip of Jeff and Zoe making the basic batch.

This recipe I made was based loosely on the couronne recipe included in the book. I'd INTENDED on making some rosemary foccacia but this recipe screamed at me from the pages. I've still got 2/3 of a pail of fresh dough to try some more recipes, this only made a small dent in my batch.

But don't just take MY word - Eliajean tried her FIRST batch, and success - just click HERE to read and see for yourself. And my friend Cicero - why she tried a week back and hers turned out too - in fact she ordered the book herself (a little bird emailed me) Just click HERE to see Cis's bread - October 23rd blog post!

I'm warning you. Its ADDICTIVE.

Please, send me a link if you bake it for the first time, I'd love to see and show you off!
I just want to say a HUGE thank you to Shirley - you sweet thing, for including me in her award. I am hogging it all to myself. Muah! I'm bad. You may want to visit Shirley to check out her incredible rock collection, along with her descriptions of each stone. Very informative! Just click HERE.


4 comments:

  1. That looks so yummy! I am about to get inspired. Maybe I can really bake bread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! Your bread looks so delicious! I think I have to find something to eat now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, what does muah mean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for mentioning us again Mrs. Miles, and our website too. I'm Jeff Hertzberg, one of the co-authors. If people visit us on the site, we answer their questions ourselves...

    Jeff Hertzberg
    www.artisanbreadinfive.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts