Sunday, January 16, 2022

All Mine! (First challenge card in forever!!!)

 



It has been so very long since I’ve posted here I have pretty much had to relearn it.  So glad to pop back on here though.  I chose to jump in on a challenge at a site Paper Craft Crew I’ve not had the privilege to visit before, so a new start for me on a new site to me.  Love this sketch!   I used lots of texture with the Tim Holtz Sizzix embossing folder, the use of several die cuts and the sweet stamp from Elizabeth Crafts Designs - Love and Hearts Collection.  This card is for my sweet husband for our upcoming anniversary - sshhhh, don’t tell!  


5 comments:

  1. So glad to see you back.I have missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on this weeks Sketch! I love that background.Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fabulous card - love the sentiment too!! I won't tell Hubby ;)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making me miss my blog! 😀

    Sure do miss you!

    VJ.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a blessing to me!

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts